The Internet is one of the world’s most popular shopping grounds. In fact, in 2006 alone, ecommerce transactions totaled nearly $600 billion in just the United States! Those are some serious sales numbers.
If you’re like most retailers, you want to take advantage of this ever-growing online shopping space. Unfortunately, while throwing up a website may be simple, the logistics of running an online store are significantly more difficult. Luckily, that’s where our San Antonio warehousing, freight, shipping and other logistical services can come in handy.
We can help you stock inventory, pick it, pack it and send it out – all from one facility. It’s extremely easy, and can make closing those online sales a breeze. Do you want to improve your ability to make online sales? Here’s what our San Antonio warehousing and logistics can do for you:
- Eliminate lag time between orders and shipments – By using both our warehousing and our logistic services, you virtually eliminate all lag time. Once orders are received, we find the items in-house and ship them out with the next available carrier. That translates into faster shipments.
- Reduce overall costs – When you use our warehousing, you’ll no longer have to employ in-house staff to manage your inventory or pick, pack and load your shipments. Additionally, you won’t have the costly overhead of maintaining a warehouse facility or providing utilities for it.
- More shipping options – We have contracts with some of the biggest carriers in the world, so you have plenty of options when it comes to shipping. Our relationships can also save you and your customers significantly on shipping costs. And who wouldn’t want that?
- Reduce errors and improve quality – As part of our warehousing and packing services, we offer quality inspections, which ensure no errors are made when your orders go out. That means no missing items, no wrong addresses and no broken products.
- Improve customer satisfaction – With faster shipping speeds and fewer errors, you’ll see customer satisfaction greatly increase. As a result, you’ll get more repeat business, and customers will be more likely to recommend your brand to a friend.
Ready to make online sales a breeze at your business? Then contact Dependable Express today, and learn more about our San Antonio warehousing and logistical services.