A common phrase heard in many companies is, “Quick, I need to get this to the client!” Companies do not always need to make deliveries, but when they do, it often happens at an unpredictable time. For this reason, firms often press an employee into service on an ad hoc basis, and take care of deliveries as needed. Dependable Express notes that using amateurs instead of professional couriers can be a problem for several reasons:
- Having an employee become a temporary courier makes them less efficient at their normal job.
- There is not always an employee available.
- In the case of an accident, companies are liable for automobile and personal damages for an employee traveling on company business.
- A random employee may not be good at reading maps, traveling efficiently, or making deliveries reliably.
Professional Delivery Means Professional Customer Relations
Deliveries are often customer-facing activities. For this reason, a slow or unreliable delivery can affect the perception a client has of the company. Firms that require San Antonio deliveries can realize several important benefits when they leave delivery to professional couriers:
- Time savings – in a competitive market, firms need all employees focused on the core activities. Offloading delivery tasks is an excellent strategy for improving employee focus.
- Quick delivery – a professional courier will know the shortest and fastest route to use to get the package or documents to the client.
- Economical service – the cost of a professional delivery service is generally less than the equivalent salary paid to an employee for that lost time. Using professionals yields long-term cost savings.
The bottom line is that an expert delivery service can do the job better than most companies can. In addition, clients take companies more seriously when they use professional services.
Dependable Express can perform these important things for you. To find out how using professional couriers can help your business, contact us at 210-877-6161 or 1-800-349-9161.