Why is an Austin same day delivery service a good idea? According to the US Energy Information Administration, the average American household spends roughly $2,000 on gas every year. That can fluctuate a bit depending on prices, job commutes and such—but it’s a lot of money all the same. In fact, once they get out on the road, Texas drivers travel a collective distance of about 243,000 million miles each year.
Anyone who’s been stuck on IH-35 in bumper-to-bumper traffic with no end in sight can see why San Antonio and Austin same day delivery services are more popular than ever. Let’s look at some features of this unique service:
- Deliveries can be scheduled in a variety of time frames, including four-hour, three-hour, two-hour, end of business, or even one-hour Austin same day deliveries. Not sure which option is best for you? Discuss it with the professionals.
- Courier deliveries can be as simple as dropping off dry cleaning, or as complicated as having a mobile notary collect legally binding signatures from specific parties. These can be scheduled in advance or in the event of an emergency.
- Medical couriers are trained so they comply with HIPAA and can safely and confidentially deliver everything from organs to surgical supplies to medical records.
- Austin same day delivery drivers should always be licensed and bonded to ensure a high level of service and security. Additionally, delivery times should come with a guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Pre-scheduled route services can save you money on same day deliveries within the state of Texas while still getting your deliveries to their destinations on time.
Dependable Express knows there are many reasons you need to get items from one place to another. Our Austin same day delivery professionals are committed to safe, accurate, and fast delivery. Find out more by calling Dependable Express at 210-877-6161.